2012 Registration Troop Packets were handed out at our April Leaders Meeting. They contained the following:
- Troop Information Sheet with early online and paper registration instructions and deadlines
- Online Registration Instructions with specific directions for online registration
- 2011-2012 Girl Member Registration Form and 2011-2012 Adult Member Registration Form for girls and adults who wish to use paper registration
- Girl/Adult Health History Forms
- Membership Dues Summary
- “Girls Guide to Girl Scouting“ Flyer – This new guide will be available in September. We watched a video (re-posted here on Mar 25) on the new guide. There is also a nice write-up about the guide on the website for the Council of the Nation’s Capitol.
The 2012 membership year runs from 10-1-2011 through 9-30-2012. Annual memberships for girls and adults are $12 per year. Lifetime memberships are available for adults who are 18 years or older for $300. Financial assistance is available. Ask your troop leader or call 1-800-845-0787 for more details.
Got questions? Click here to e-mail our Registrar.