10. Your Daughter and friends are the next generation of leaders…YOU can be their role model.
9. Your Daughter will develop her:
Courage, Confidence and Character
8. You only have up to 12 more years or fewer of her being home with you…then it’s 50+ years on her own…MAKE A DIFFERENCE NOW!
7. YOU have the skills already to be a co-leader!
6. You will develop new friends, too, as you co-lead a troop and meet the many wonderful parents who are already leading Troops.
5. If your Daughter’s development is important to YOU…Girl Scouts is a great avenue for them to grow as young girls.
4. If something is important to you, you CAN find a way to work it into your schedule.
3. Top female leaders have been Girl Scouts.
Michele Obama, Dakota Fanning – Actor, Venus Williams – Tennis, Katie Couric – TV, Debbie Fields – Mrs. Fields founder, and many, many more.
2. New Troops cannot form without Co-Leaders -
grab a friend and do it together!
1. GIRL SCOUTING is FUN for YOU and your Daughter! (Dads, Moms and Grandparents can be leaders)